Happy Attitudes

Okay, so I have been in the crabbiest mood for the past couple of weeks! I'm not sure what is going on, but my hormones have been buzzing and warring! So, now attitudes, happy attitudes. I'm no longer going to let the hormonal woman in me burst through. Happy, happy, happy.


So I have been feeling super thankful lately for quite a few things. First, I have a wonderful husband who loves me and works sooo hard to provide for his family. I have truly been blessed by God with this wonderful man. Second, my happy healthy son. He lights up everyday with his smiles, giggles, and yes even his spit up! I couldn't imagine not being a Mommy. Third, we have the best most supportive family. I am blessed with amazing in-laws who have invited us into their home, crabby Erica and all. My parents are wonderful at letting me come over and crash in their bed while they watch Benjamin after a hard night. Not everyone can say that they have these things...and God has been convicting me on how much I don't say thank you. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom who loves her husband and little boy. I have been blessed with the best family!

Followers


Recent Comments